Shipping & Delivery
We ship by:
- 1-2 working days from despatch for capital cities
- 7-10 working days from despatch for other destinations
- 10-14 working days from despatch for more inaccessible destinations
Returns & Replacements
foxsecuritygroup.com.au Warranty Policy – Terms & Conditions
- Foxsecuritygroup.com.au warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the supplied device and accessories only. We will not be held responsible for any resulting loss or damage to property, or loss of income or earnings that may be caused by failure of this device, or by complications or costs arising from the use of this device or any associated software or hardware.
- All Foxsecuritygroup.com.au warranties are limited to the original purchaser only, and are not transferable to any other party.
- All Foxsecuritygroup.com.au products come with a 6 (six) month warranty commencing on the issue date specified on your tax invoice and are covered by a Return to Base warranty.
- Warranty registration is not required, but purchasers are asked to retain their receipt as proof of purchase.
- Any party returning a faulty unit must pay all applicable freight (and insurance if applicable) charges to return the unit to Foxsecuritygroup.com.au.
- Foxsecuritygroup.com.au will pay all freight charges to return the repaired unit to the returning party unless the item is found to be faulty due to mis-use, neglect or similar in which case Foxsecuritygroup will pass the freight charges for replacements/repairs to the purchaser
- Foxsecuritygroup.com.au will at their discretion, reject, repair, replace or credit the faulty unit unless otherwise specified by contractual agreement.
- Any unit returned due to change of mind or as faulty returned product that is tested and found to be OK will incur a 25% re-stocking fee. Restocking fee is calculated on total purchase amount listed on the invoice issued to the purchaser.
- Foxsecuritygroup.com.au cannot provide support for third party software, over which we have no control in its use or design.
- Returns will be rejected unless clearly marked with a Return Authorisation number downloadable on this site.
- Foxsecuritygroup.com.au reserves the right to replace any faulty unit that is no longer in production with a current model of similar or equivalent type.
- Evidence of any of the following conditions will void any warranty claim. Lightning Strike, Power Surge, physical damage, or removal of any tamper seal.
- Foxsecuritygroup.com.au recommends the fitting of telephone line and PowerPoint surge protection devices.
- Information on returns is contained within the accompanying Returns Policy document.
- Foxsecuritygroup.com.au strive to ensure a speedy turnaround from the time the unit arrives at our premises, but cannot be held responsible for any reasonable delays due to unforeseen circumstances
Product Return Policy
- To return goods to Foxsecuritygroup.com.au, you MUST first request a Return Authorisation (RA) number from Foxsecuritygroup.com.au via email, prior to returning the goods. Goods without an RA number will be rejected. An RA Number can be obtained by request via this form.
- Any goods, which are returned to Foxsecuritygroup.com.au without an official Return Authorisation number, will be sent back to the end user at their expense.
- Foxsecuritygroup.com.au require all details to be completed to ensure that the RA is issued promptly and to ensure that we can accurately handle your return.
- A restocking fee of 30% will charged for non faulty products returned. Restocking fee is calculated on the total purchase amount listed on the invoice issued to the purchaser. Restocking fee is applicable to all change of mind purchases and products purchased due to inaccurate orders. No returns will be accepted 3 months after the purchased date.
- A single RA number can be issued for one or more products being returned in the same shipment from the same location.
- All products being returned must display the RA Number clearly on the shipping carton, NOT on the product.
- Issuing of an RA number does not guarantee the acceptance of stock if other criteria is not met. The goods remain the property of the end user until it is accepted by Foxsecuritygroup.com.au as a valid return.
- No returned goods will be accepted due to change of mind and/or circumstances
Return of Faulty Product
- Faulty goods returned will be repaired or replaced with the same or equivalent product depending on available stock.
- Where possible, Foxsecuritygroup.com.au will replace the faulty goods with an identical item. However where some goods cannot be replaced due to being a discontinued line the current equivalent model will be sent instead.
- The End User will pre-pay freight charges for goods to be returned to Foxsecuritygroup.com.au
- Foxsecuritygroup.com.au will pay freight back to the End User.
>Our site contains affordable proven home security solutions which you can select and have delivered to your home, office, business or any nominated address. All you have to do is find the products you want, place them in your cart by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button. Once you are ready to checkout, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
Foxsecuritygroup pride ourselves on offering competitive prices across our product range. We believe we offer lowest prices guaranteed. Foxsecuritygroup will engage on price matching when:
- We receive an email from the purchaser prior to receiving their order with detailed evidence of the EXACT model and specification applicable
- Item must be in stock with opposition
- Warranty terms offered by opposition must be IDENTICAL to that of Foxsecuritygroup.
It is the buyers responsibility to provide the correct shipping address and contact details.
In the event that the buyer provides an incorrect delivery address and the package is returned to Foxsecuritygroup, a re-delivery cost will apply. Foxsecuritygroup will not accept liability for failed deliveries nor issue refunds.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept payment via major credit cards- Visa, MasterCard and payment via Paypal. Our checkout process is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate. This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit card information and billing/shipping address be processed securely without any compromising factors. When you place your order online your credit card is authorized. The funds are put on hold until the transaction is completed..
Your billing information must be exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. Be sure to correctly spell city names and use the correct post code, avoid using abbreviations unless that is how your information appears on your account.
Please note that all payment methods are subject to verification and review by Foxsecuritygroup.com.au LTD, which reserves the right to refuse to process any transaction, sale, or despatch of orders due to suspected or actual fraud or unauthorized activity. It is important that you provide a valid email address and phone number when you place your order in case we need to verify any information.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of 16/02/2011. Product prices are subject to change without notice.
We may from time to time offer promotional discounts which may apply to any product listed on or site. Promotions will run for a limited time only and with a degree of variance in stock levels at any one given time. Rein cheques are not available on any sale stock or items included in our promotions.
- Once you select and item and “Add to Cart”, you will be given the opportunity to continue shopping or update your shopping cart. Upon proceeding to check out you will be required to verify you billing information and shipping address and review your order.
- We do not modify orders once they are placed. If you wish to add items to your order please place a new order.
Updating Account Information
- Your confidential details are important and remain confidential. Please advise us immediately of change of address so we can update our records and ensure your orders are delivered to your correct nominated address. Please remember to include your previous address so we can find you in our records.